Wednesday 24 February 2016

Thing 21 - Managing Video and Audio Posts

I think the tips provided in the post along with Tatum's very useful additional tips are key to achieving good audio/video managing practices.

What I would like to add is based on personal experience and personal fears of what I have faced when asked to review audio/visual material and perhaps edit it. I guess my suggestions would fit into the 'production' aspect of managing the material.

The main suggestion being - use a user-friendly program / app / format to create the material so that its easy for someone to pick up where you left off! please :) For instance, by considering licencing aspects of software such as Captivate, considering that you need a "good quality microphone" to record, acquiring these may take time and sometimes the software used is not as intuitive as you would like it to be.

1 comment: